Point of view for Walter Dean Myers- The Glory Field

The point of view changes a lot because their are different people who are telling the story. For Example during the story it has Muhammad speaking. Then the next chapter comes into place talking as one of his successors that are still slaves, then they began comparing the differences between the two different generation of slaves. Now the successors of Muhammad’s slave generation are seeing Muhammad as an hero,but I don’t quite understand yet what they are talking about. This book is about a family’s history up untell the first slave of their family was captured. This book is by far interesting as I learn more of the point of view of this narrator I learn more and more about the history of generations that have had slavery and how slavery affected our modern day people and the way people view each other. I believe that I’ve never read of a book like this with it keep changing the point of view,but I’ve seen movies with such thing.



                                      Cya next blog 🀩🀩πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜ˆπŸ§

Comments

  1. This sounds interesting. If you like the way this story is told, you would probably enjoy the Girl with All the Gifts. It has a similar narration. Good work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Being Akashi Seijuro

My favorite Quotes