My book List

The book 20,000 league's under the sea seemed very interesting as I've seen from Dominick's blog it seems to me as if its and adventure book which i love if so it is.

White Fang- Jaiden's recommendation. From reading about what he wrote about why he liked this book ive come down to a conclusion for myself before even reading about the whole reason why he liked this book. I was interested into the books title. This book from what i heard from jaiden is another adventure/Survivor book.

Dragon Ball Z- Angel's recommendation. I've read some of this series, but never finished it because i got so caught up with my most favorite book red queen.  From reading what he wrote about this book seems more about the book than the anime which is a good thing since or blog was about books not anime/cartoons.

The Maze runner- By James Dashner  was recommended to me by a friend from my basketball camp

The Knife Of Never Letting Go-  By Patrick Ness was recommended to me by my cousin who loved this book by far she said it was one of her most favorite books shes ever read.

Tears of a tiger- By Sharon Draper

The Girl With All The Gifts- By M.R. Carey

Dorthy Must Die- Recommended by Ms.Petrella

The Lost Hero

Monster- Recommended by Dakari on a Blog post

Premonitions- Recommended by Jashlyn on a blog post

Hoops- By Walter Dean Myers (Recommended by my Grandfather )


                                      Cya Next blog πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€



Comments

  1. Fantastic book choices! I think you'd really like the Maze Runner and Dorothy Must Die Series. White Fang, Monster, and the Girls with All the Gifts are also excellent books. You earned bonus points for remembering who recommended each book. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Being Akashi Seijuro

My favorite Quotes

Point of view for Walter Dean Myers- The Glory Field