Being Akashi Seijuro

 "Winning is everything in this world. The victors write history. The losers are wiped form it."My name is Seijuro Akashi my last name goes first because I am Japanese. My age is 16. I live in Tokyo, I go to the high school with the name of Rakuzan. I love to play basketball i was once the captain of the Generation Of Miracles the Generation of miracles was the best/First string for Teikō high school.  We were an unstoppable team of middle school kids we were even compared to some of the pros. I currently am the Point Guard for Rakuzan  my number is #4  i like to were my practice jacket everywhere because it makes me look cool. I have two personalities. My eye color changes depending on which personality i am in. The first personality my eyes are Red-maroon. My second personalty  has Heterochromia giving off an Yellow/orange eye with the left being Yellow and the right being Orange. My talents are Ankle-Breaking, Ball-Handling, and court vision. i am always right when i'm doing anything. I also like to play a Japanese version of Chess called Shogi. I Have a very important skill towards basketball which is called Emperor Eye it allows me to see/predict what my opponents are going to do next dealing with the basketball and i also see through a plot if someones trying to trick me. I am one of the best  Point Guards in High school as of now in high school and i'm planing on going to America to play in the NBA. My goal is to become the youngest player to get MVP. I have a goal to break everyone's ankles in basketball and win every game that i have ahead of my career from now. I will combine all of my skills and make it to the NBA and try to become a legend because my skills are elite so far, but that's only in Japan i haven't tested my Skills anywhere else like America so i don't know what's coming so i will try to Master every skill that have so far in my Basketball career and hone them to I become the best and be in the hall of fame. I come from a Rich family, my mother died when i was a young boy she left me with the concept of basketball. 
























Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite Quotes